Welcome to dbdesk database backups
This service makes a copy of the *changed* tables in your database every night (\backup-YYYYMMDD\).. You can download these files to your computer and re-import the CSV file back into your database. This will restore all the records in the CSV file to the same table in the db.
How to restore files back to your database
- Find the CSV file for the table you want to restore.
- Save file to your computer
- Edit the file if needed in Excel or Notepad
- log into your database and navigate to to SETUP | TABLENAME | IMPORT
- Upload the CSV into the table with the usual process.